Saturday, December 27, 2008

First chirstmas in Korea


On December 6,2008 on the base they had their Christmas tree lighting we went to and it was so cold i had to call my mom that night to send me some long johns. and i got to wear my marshmallow jacket for the every first time. We brought our little tiny Christmas tree over my sister Michelle made for us out of coat hangers . Of course i had to get Michael some eggnog. Michael bought me a WII and I got him Mario cart a game for the WII also Michale got me a new digital camera and i told him for Christmas and his birthday next week we can go down to the big electronics market they have down by Seoul to get stuff so he can build his own computer. And Lilly got new toys.

1 comment:

Lanise said...

What a spoiled little girly you are! Just kidding I want a wii so bad! Maybe for my birthday. I am glad you had a good Christmas. Love ya tons! Give Lilly a squeezer!

background