Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am starting my news year resolution!!!

Well today I have decided that most people say that they have a news years goal for the next year but then they say they will start tomorrow. I am here to tell you that tomorrow never comes so here on Jan 24, 2009 i have made my self a promise to start the goal that I have been wanting to start for the past 4 years. So here is my Pledge for everyone to see. SO I AM BEGGING FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO KEEP ME TO IT AND IT HELP ME. I am not telling this goal to you right now I want everyone to be surprised over the out come. SO PLEASE KEEP ME TO IT. To be cont........

4 comments:

Michelle and Javier said...

looks like you figured out how to do the backgrounds :) so....tell me your goal!

Lanise said...

What is it with you and your sister not telling your goals! You should know me by know, and know that things like that drive me CRAZY! I am to nosey and want to know all the details! Anyway, I hope you are stickin to whatever you are doin!
Luv ya

Michael and Monika said...

I can not reveal my goal yet but please keep up on me make sure i am sticking ot it thanks love ya both

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Hey girl I just found your blog. I got your sisters off of Sherida's. Well hope you guys are doing good. We had a successful hop to Hawaii and back. It was wonderful. I am still trying to adjust back to the time here.

Talk to you soon.

Erin
-your fam in Korea ;)

background