Saturday, January 31, 2009

Michael First Feild Trianing!!!

Well this Tuesday Michael goes out into the field from the 3rd of Feb till the 13. I hope he doesn't get sick and i told him to take pics of him in all his gear so i can take a picture i don't know how he does he when he has all that gear on it weighs an extra 50 to 60 pounds they have to Carry plus i call it a gun but in the army it is not it is a rifle. So anyways i hope they will be safe and well. Now i have to find something for me to do. Michael took me to the base yesterday Jan 31 to show me the arts and craft center where you can do ceramics and they do classes like different models and scrap booking and different stuff and not to pricey i am excited i have some stuff i want to get done so i can send it home by Christmas next year. I am really excited and it will keep me busy while Michael is gone this next week in the field.

No comments:

background