Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ceramic Time!!!















When i was little my mom was into ceramics in St. Johns she would make all sorts of stuff i loved watching her. So when i got to Korea Michael took me over to the base and showed me they have an arts and craft center, and i could do my own ceramics. I was so excited. My first project was a lighted Christmas tree that i loved when i mom made hers i always wanted one. And Michael is working on a lamp it is awesome what he did was when the mold was still wet he cut out the front of the vase and glued and another mold inside of it it is awesome. And i have always wanted a tea set so when i made a tea kettle it reminded me of beauty and the beast you know MRS.POTTS. I thought it was cute. I will keep you posted on our makings and post pictures of Michael finished product it is going to be awesome he is so talented at it .

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is So Awesome! My step mom used to make ceramics when I was little...but I never took it up.

Michelle and Javier said...

I want a tree too!

The Donald Hall Family said...

That is awesome that you want to me like your Mommy, she is such a GREAT person. I am so glad that you are getting Creative. I love you and Miss you more than you will ever know.
Mom

background