Monday, March 16, 2009

WHAT I FOUND!!!

Well the other day i was going though boxes that we shipped over here with us to Korea and i found one of my old journals. When i moved to Apache junction. And i started to read it and i found a old note that for Young women's we wrote to our selves. And on it said open on Ur wedding day. OOPS it is 5 years later better late then never but i open it. And i got to thinking how the lord works in weird ways and i wrote in that letter stuff that make allot of sense now how bad things in my past and made me stronger and my relationship with my husband stronger now we are officially on our own. I am so blessed so have those young women leaders in the church that helped me so much back then when i moved to a big city and we still have a strong bond to this day i just found them on face book. And now even though i am far away we can still keep in touch. And after i found this letter i read my blessing and how things from my blessing and this letter have affected my life is so amazing. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family with their love and support for us back home and a amazing husband who loves me unconditional and i am so happy to be back with him and our relationship has been so strong over here in Korea i am so lucky and so blessed.

No comments:

background