Friday, April 10, 2009

How I feel !!!

Well I am trying to vent here so if u read this i am sorry.

Well i was wondering tonight seeing here thinking on life in general!!! Why do people make fun of others why do they treat others like crap why do they act like their your friend one minute then talk crap about you when your not around!!! And why do some of your dearest family members never call you or email you or even drop a simple card off to you or a phone call away and it feels like I have to call them or write to them. Or somethings it feels like they play favorites and you are known as the self fish brat who only cares about them selves. After almost 27 years of my life i put up with bulling in school because i am fat or four eyes or other reasons and now being married nothing has changed . Some Family are still the same people never call never write but then they call others all the time and talk to them for hours and hours and friends still talk crap. I am not pointing fingers at people please don't take me wrong maybe i just want to change this. I don't want my kids (if i ever have any ) growing up feeling this way like i have felt. I want them to have tons of friends and know i believe in every derision they make and trust them to the fullest. I want them to have close relationships with their bothers and sisters family is all you got in this world now days friends come and go but family is forever. So please i know i cant change the past But I am trying to take one step forward !!!

So whoever reads this can you please help me and find a answer in this world because I can not!!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT PEOPLE !!! I love my friends and family to death dont get me wrong but i dont know what to do!!! I feel like i take a step forward and tell these people how i feel and they put me 3 steps back like usualy i am sick of this !!! I am sorry i am just venting here must be pms or somthing i dont know !!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey, you are right life is to short. You cannot let other guide or rule your life. If you do you are letting them control it. I have learned that certain people are in your life for a reason and at certain times. People come and go. It can be hard to see but those we are true friends will never leave. I know how it feels to move away and no one calls or writes or anything. The samething happen to me when I moved to AZ. The good old saying is, "Outta sight, outta mind." It stinks. People make fun or crtizes others because they are unhappy and they want to see others that way. I know it is hard trust me I have been there. Chin up and look at each day as a new one. Don't let others guide your life. Eventually they are gonna see that it doesn't bother you and they will want to be happy and like you. :) Hope that all made sense.

background