Sunday, April 26, 2009

Monika's Birthday!!!











it get here thanks !!!


Well Michael took me out for dinner on Saturday nite to a Korean bar q that we like it was allot of fun to have a date nite with him! Dinner was great like always and. But Wednesday is my actual b day i will be 27 man i am getting so old. Michael wont be here he will be on a Field training exercise so some of my girl friends over here we are going to hang out and and have movie nite it will be allot of fun i will up date this more when it gets here!!!









THE BIG 27 !!!

3 comments:

Michelle and Javier said...

You're showing major clevage! Yucky! JK

Happy EARLY Birthday

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Happy Birthday!!

The Donald Hall Family said...

WOW, 27, where did the time go. You are getting "OLD" but I guess that means I am getting older. Glad that you had a good birthday

background