Sunday, July 18, 2010

We are on countdown!!!

Well this this weekend I figured i am officially on count down we have 85 days left !!! I have been doing really good until this point not getting home sick and everything, but this weekend i got really homesick for some reason. Also these next couple of weeks are going to be hard because Michael is leaving tomorrow for 20 days to what is called WLC it is warrior leadership training to help him and train him to get ready for SGT!!! I am very proud of you and I am going to miss you !!! Also he is getting pinned today To Corporal so hopefully he will make points before we leave for SGT !!! I hope i can make it Thur these next 2 weeks and not get so home sick but I miss my mom, and dad and sister so much. I have been just trying to do other stuff to keep my mind busy but night time is the hardest. and i want to call home all the time but i know they have there lives and don't always want to talk to me. But i miss u guys so terrible much !!!! I love you can't want to see you in 2 months!!!

No comments:

background