Monday, July 25, 2011

Well i guess it is about time
























Well I guess it is about time to up date this dang thing !!!

Alot has happened in the past year we have almost been to Ft. Campbell for almost a year now!!! and I got a job i work in a childcare on Post with preschoolers!

And Michael got SGT and is enjoying the Army.

We got a BIG Surprise JUNE 29 i went into the ER for tummy pains and had to pee in a cup I told the DOC that that day was day 39 of my cycle and still haven't started my cycle and they did a prego test i wasn't going to get my hopes up. The doc came back and said congrats i was totally in shock!!! i took the paper to Michael picked him up from work and showed him and i started crying. We are 9 weeks today we are so very excited finally after 7 and half years heavily father has finally answered our prayers !!! and BABY M is on the way !!! we are due FEB 27 2012 i am very excited my family mom and dad and Michelle are coming in OCT to see us and hopefully get our first ultra sound and see what we are having Would love to share it with them !! Just got our first package for BABY M from my mom and it had the cuttest baby book and calender in it and burp cloths that my mom made THANK MOM I LOVE IT SO MUCH

And we broke the news to the family by sending packages home we filled up baby bottles with pink and blue white M & M'S and rattles and pacifiers and that is granny winkler face as she saw the package i hoped they all like it !!!

1 comment:

Ammon and Lindsey Teller said...

Super-AWESOME!!!! Congrats to the two of you! Now you have to keep the blog posed so we can know how the pregnancy is doing!!! SO EXCITING!!!

background