Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY ARMY MAN


On Jan 22, 2008 Michael left for basic training in Columbia, South Carolina. That morning My mother in law drove with me down town phoenix to watch Michael get sworn in to the army and watch him leave and say good bye. For the next 10 weeks we had to do old fashion letter writings i tried to write him at least once a week to give him support and when ever he got opportunity to call it was only like for 10 minutes but at least i got to hear his voice. Yes it was very hard at first i cried and was going nuts didn't want to be by my self i have never been alone before and i got though it with family support. On April 8 my mother in law flew with me to Michael boot camp graduation and we were there 3 days and we drove Michael to his A I T training in Georgia and he just graduated from A I T on July 3o, 2008 and he came home on Sep 12 2008 and for his first duty station WE are going to Korea . He and I are so excited and Michael fly out on Oct 14 to go to Korea and then i will follow 2 to 3 weeks later and we are hoping on getting sponsorship and if we get that my way will be payed for and we will be there 2 to 3 years right now it is a year and we are hoping to adopt over in Korea so please keep your fingers crossed for us and Michael is in listed for at least 5 years. I am so excited to see where our future holds.

1 comment:

Lanise said...

You guys are to cute! I am gonna miss you. I know we never get to see each other now, but the thought that I can't get to visit if I had a free weekend makes me sad. We need to stay connected. Check out my blog usplus2-sanders.blogspot.com so we can keep track of each other.

background