Saturday, December 27, 2008

FINDING OUT OUR FIRST DUTY STATIONED

Michael called me in July 28, 2008 at 6:00 am in the morning and he asked me if i was sitting down. I told him I was getting ready for work. So I told him just tell me where he is going. I was thinking somewhere in the states since he was so close to coming home from all his training, But nope he asked if i was ready for the news I said Germany he said nope sorry i was disappointed. Then finally he told me it was Korea. Korea I thought what i don't want to go to Korea. All i could think of is my mom is going to kill us. Because when Michael ask ed for my hand in marriage she told him he could not ever move me out of Arizona. Well so i got dressed and we did a 3 way call to Michael mom. Then I thought i needed to go tell my mom in person so i went to her work and told her and i balled like a baby. So Michael came home and packed up the house on September 12,2008 and he moved me in the studio behind his parents house. then our renter moved into our house because we could not sell it. Michael left for Korea on October 14, 2008 and was trying to get everything settled before I flew out with Lilly. Then Michael called and said he found an apartment and was ready for me to come. I got scared so that Sunday before i left I went out in my parents house and had dinner with my parents and Michelle and grandma hall and granny and uncle rusty and Shelby the dog and lucky Michelle dog and Lilly. I cried so much that night to say good bye to all of them. Then Monday morning the November 11,2008 my mother in law and i drove my car to California to put my car into storage. Then i got on my airplane at 12:10 am to fly out to Korea 14 hours later i got to Korea with Lilly and Michael meant us at the airport

No comments:

background