Thursday, January 15, 2009

OUR 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Today on Jan 16,2009 is our 5 year anniversary. Michael gets a 4 day weekend, Because it is martin Luther king weekend. So we are going to Seoul Korea and getting a hotel room and some shopping and go out for dinner. Our friends down stairs from us is going to take care of Lilly over night. I am so excited to go see some new sites of Korea. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband, and yes it has always been the easiest, But you just have to work things out and move on. When we got married my Bishop ( Bishop Barney Jefferey ) gave us the best advise ever. He said " NEVER GO TO BED MAD " that is the best advise. Even though it is hard at times and him and I are both stubborn people, lately now we have been back together we always try to remember that. So thanks bishop. I just want My husband to know how much i love him and is really grateful for all he does for me. I am very proud of all he does and now to see him wearing that uniform with pride. I stand by him 100%. My man in uniform. Happy anniversary My love hope i have a million more. I LOVE YOU FOR EVER AND FOR ALWAYS your my best friend my eternal companion. I love you

No comments:

background